Celestine Chronicles book 2 is coming end of August.

State of the Book 2:
TL:DR I'm on schedule for release end of the month.

All right y'all, just to give those of you following along an update, the book is proofed. Today is the last day for beta readers to get their feedback to me.

I had pretty good response rates from those who opted into the beta (join my mailing list if you want to try out for the team with regard to book 3!) and they gave me some good notes on things I need to tweak before release.

Overall, the response was positive, which is good but at this point just means that people who liked my writing last month still seem to dig it this month, go figure.

That being said, a few key things DEFINITELY need to be tweaked, and I'll have plenty of time to get it all done on schedule. My artist will be starting the cover on the 21st, which means he'll be done with it by the 24th or so. (yeah, he's that fast. The new cover up now took him 3 days as well, with one extra for polish.)

Book 3 will probably have a cover much sooner in the process just so I don't have to stress about it.

That's pretty much it right now. Thanks so much for reading!

Comments

  1. luv the book man keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just burned through your first book in a single sitting, I am left ravenous and wanting more props to you for quick turnaround times on these excellent reads. I can't wait to see what Terry and the girls get up to next

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new cover on the 1st book, but I prefer the original cover because of the minotaur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta say i am so excited for your next book! I am going to need to reread book 1 to prepare, so thank you for letting us know book 2 is on the horizon. Best news of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we love you!!!... or so you wish to read.... but still you are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. any update on when it will be out?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just brought the book and I have to say I love the new cover of the first one and love the cover of the second. Who does the artwork?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your work with book 1 and like it very much, do you know when book 2 will be released in audiobook form?

    Thank you for your writing, and for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad that I saw this post. It is informative blog for us and we need this type of blog thanks for share this blog, Keep posting such instructional blogs and I am looking forward for your future posts.

    Real Estate Agent Tallahassee
    Tallahassee Real Estate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YES, the title changed.

Progress report

There may or may not be swear words in this post. You've been warned.